ESDR is thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new series of live webinars: ESDR Kitchen.
Members can now access the JID from home by logging into the ESDR site or through JIDonline.org. Please click here for further details.
Deadline for Applications: 22 June 2020. Applications will shortly open for the 2020 LEO Foundation Awards. If you are resident in an EMEA (Europe/Middle East/Africa) country and meet the eligibility criteria, please submit your application here. One grant of $100,000 will be selected from applicants in the EMEA region. Applications will be reviewed by an international review panel from ESDR, JSID and SID. The successful candidate will receive his/her award later in the year.
JID Current Issue
- Interventions for actinic keratosis in non-scalp and non-face localizations: results from a systematic review with network meta-analysis
- Bromodomain epigenetic protein promotes metastatic potential in melanoma cells via increased invasiveness and decreased macrophage-mediated phagocytosis
- Regulatory B10 Cells Increase After Rituximab Therapy But Not After Conventional Immunosuppression In Patients With Pemphigus
- IL1α, IL6 and GMCSF, are Downstream Mediators of IL17A that Promote Asymmetric Stem Cell Self-Renewal in Human Keratinocytes
- The possible linkage of granzyme B-producing skin T cells with the disease prognosis of alopecia areata
- Late-Breaking Abstract Keyword List
- Late-Breaking Abstracts Author
- Late-Breaking Abstracts Title Page
- LB974 Donor-derived T cells accumulate in skin during resolution of acute GVHD
- LB973 Immunologic profiling of fixed drug eruptions
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.