18-21 September 2019
Elisabetta Palazzo from the University of Modena & Reggio Emilia was a recipient of a 2019 ESDR/SID Collegiality Award. The award helped her attend the 2019 SID meeting in Chicago and to present her work at NIH following the meeting. Here she reports on her experience:
Deadline: 1 June 2019 The ESDR is offering 3 awards to young South Korea-based researchers wishing to attend ESDR 2019. The objective of the awards is to help promising researchers obtain international exposure of their work and to build networks in Europe at an early stage in their career and thereby help develop their professionalism and sense of achievement.
JID Current Issue
- Clonal expansion of second-hit cells with somatic recombinations or C>T transitions form porokeratosis in MVD or MVK mutant heterozygotes
- Genetic mutations underlying phenotypic plasticity in basosquamous carcinoma
- Next generation sequencing identifies the keratinocyte-specific miRNA signature of psoriasis
- Guselkumab efficacy after withdrawal is associated with suppression of serum IL-23-regulated IL-17 and IL-22 in psoriasis: VOYAGE 2 study
- Quantitative Trait Locus and Integrative Genomics Revealed Candidate Modifier Genes for Ectopic Mineralization in Mouse Models of Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum
- TITLE: HPV16 E7-driven epithelial hyperplasia promotes impaired antigen presentation and regulatory T cell development.
- SIRT3 Regulates Macrophage-Mediated Inflammation in Diabetic Wound Repair
- miR-146a inhibits biofilm-derived Cutibacterium acnes induced inflammatory reactions in human keratinocytes
- Harnessing the Power of Regenerative Therapy for Vitiligo and Alopecia Areata
- Reduced iron in diabetic wounds: An oxidative stress-dependent role for STEAP3 in extracellular matrix deposition and remodelling
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.