18-21 September 2019
DEADLINE 1 JUNE 2019
ESDR is offering opportunities to apply for travel awards within Europe to further dermatological research. Grants of up to EUR 10'000 will be available per successful applicant.
(i) To develop and progress the research career of both clinical and non-clinical researchers within the field of dermatological research, and
(ii) To introduce new techniques or skills to your current research interest.
2) Types of training
2019 ESDR/EADV Summer Research Workshop in Molecular Tools in Dermatological and Pigment Cell Research
ESDR travel grants are available for the forthcoming Keystone meeting on Skin Health and Disease: Immune, Epithelial and Microbiome Crosstalk (D4), held in Hannover from 8-11 April 2019. Travel grants are available to ESDR members, aged 40 or under who have had an abstract accepted by the Keystone meeting. Deadline for applications is 31 January 2019. Please contact the ESDR office for more details.
JID Current Issue
- Staphylococcus aureus Lipoteichoic Acid Damages the Skin Barrier through an IL-1 mediated Pathway
- Nicotinamide Metabolism Modulates the Proliferation / Differentiation Balance and Senescence of Human Primary Keratinocytes
- Hyperglycemia is associated with psoriatic inflammation in both humans and mice
- Dynamic evolution of clonal composition and neoantigen landscape in recurrent metastatic melanoma with a rare combination of driver mutations
- Molecular genomic profiling of melanocytic nevi
- SOX2 epidermal overexpression promotes cutaneous wound healing via activation of EGFR/MEK/ERK signaling mediated by EGFR ligands
- Differential hairless mouse strain-specific susceptibility to skin cancer and sunburn
- The NLRP1 inflammasome pathway is silenced in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
- Zinc-alpha-2 glycoprotein regulates the skin barrier and immunity in atopic dermatitis
- Fibulin-3 has anti-tumorigenic activities in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.