LAST UPDATE 24 MARCH 2020
15-17 OCTOBER 2020, Madrid. The goal of this initiative is to encourage young gifted dermatologists to further pursue their academic careers through guidance and mentoring of established scientists in the field. Besides scientific sessions, there is a strong emphasis on encouraging young people to network and to exchange ideas. The Academy is an excellent opportunity for sponsoring companies to establish strong professional relationships with the next generation of leaders in dermatology.
Prof Ronnie Marks, a former ESDR President and honorary member, passed away this week at the age of 84. Our condolences to his friends and family. An obituary will follow on our website.
JID Current Issue
- SnapshotDx Quiz: April 2020
- Table of Contents
- Subscription Information
- Editorial Board
- Cells to Surgery Quiz: April 2020
- Editors’ Picks
- Clinical Snippets
- Research Techniques Made Simple: CRISPR Genetic Screens
- Cellular Phenotypic Plasticity of Cutaneous Melanoma: A Complex Puzzle
- Kallikrein-6–Regulated Pathways Shed Light on New Potential Targets in Varicella Zoster Virus Infection
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.