3-5 October 2018, Budapest
We are deeply saddened that Professor Otto Braun-Falco passed away on 9 April 2018.
Prof Braun-Falco is considered one of the most influential dermatologists of the twentieth century.
Title: “Entrepreneurship in Dermatology”
3-5 October 2018, Budapest, Hungary
Deadline for Applications: Friday 4 May 2018 (DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR ONE WEEK)
EADV-ESDR Summer Research Workshop, 4-8 June 2018. Naples, Italy
Deadline for Applications: 4 February 2018
The ESDR will be providing travel grants up to EUR 1'500 to offset costs associated with attending the IID 2018 Meeting in Orlando, Florida (16-19 May 2018).
JID Current Issue
- Table of Contents
- Subscription Information
- Editorial Board
- Keyword Index
- Author Index
- 1474 Pregnancy improves cutaneous wound healing through enhanced angiogenesis and cell proliferation
- 1473 TRAF4 represses p53 signaling in keloid pathogenesis
- 1472 Subcutaneous injection of MAP scaffolds to enable inflammation control and de novo tissue generation
- 1471 Topical beta-blockers and wound healing
- 1470 A synthetic, flowable wound matrix that improves vascularization and modulates immune response in porcine wound healing
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.