2015 ESDR/EADV Summer Workshop
Latest from ESDR
- 1 of 2
- newest ›
ESDR/EADV Summer Research Workshop: Inherited and acquired bullous disorders diseases – from the bench to the patient
Approximately 25 participants attended the Summer Research Workshop in July 2015. The workshop comprised a mixture of research presentations, interactive and practical sessions. Topics covered included:
- Diagnostics in autoimmune bullous skin disorders - ELISA, Immunoblot, ELISPOT, Dissociation assay
- Mouse models for autoimmune bullous skin disorders
- Genetic defects in inherited bullous diseases
- Therapeutic approaches in Epidermolysis bullosa
- Autoimmunity and tolerance
- Designing Clinical Trials
Participants received registration, accommodation (in a shared twin room with another participant from the same gender), catering during the course, one social dinner and the educational material of the course for free. EADV and ESDR offered the possibility to obtain an Educational Grant of 400€ to participants that are EADV junior members or ESDR members.
Feedback was excellent from the workshop with comments including "The course was inspiring and I feel more motivated!". We thank the EADV for its support of this program as well as the local organisers and faculty.