Click for more information
DEADLINE 15 JUNE 2018
ESDR is offering opportunities to apply for travel awards within Europe to further dermatological research. Grants of up to EUR 10'000 will be available per successful applicant.
(i) To develop and progress the research career of both clinical and non-clinical researchers within the field of dermatological research, and
(ii) To introduce new techniques or skills to your current research interest.
2) Types of training
We are deeply saddened that Professor Otto Braun-Falco passed away on 9 April 2018.
Prof Braun-Falco is considered one of the most influential dermatologists of the twentieth century.
Title: “Entrepreneurship in Dermatology”
3-5 October 2018, Budapest, Hungary
Applications for 2018 are now closed.
EADV-ESDR Summer Research Workshop, 4-8 June 2018. Naples, Italy
Deadline for Applications: 4 February 2018
JID Current Issue
- Mutations in PERP cause dominant and recessive keratoderma
- Reduced intensity conditioning regimens, prior chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and graft versus host disease are associated with higher rates of skin cancer following allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Influenza Vaccination Rates in Adults with Psoriasis Compared to Adults with Other Chronic Diseases
- Enhancer connectome nominates target genes of inherited risk variants from inflammatory skin disorders
- BP180 Autoantibodies Target Different Epitopes in Multiple Sclerosis or Alzheimer’s Disease than in Bullous Pemphigoid
- Expansion of myeloid-derived suppressor cells in the peripheral blood and lesional skin of cutaneous lupus patients
- Large International Validation of ABSIS and PDAI Pemphigus Severity Scores
- Dermal CD207 negative migratory dendritic cells are fully competent to prime protective, skin homing CTL responses
- Overexpression of Desmoglein 2 in a mouse model of Gorlin syndrome enhances spontaneous basal cell carcinoma formation through STAT3-mediated Gli1 expression
- PAR2 Pepducin-Based Suppression of Inflammation and Itch in Atopic Dermatitis Models
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.