18-21 September 2019
Elisabetta Palazzo from the University of Modena & Reggio Emilia was a recipient of a 2019 ESDR/SID Collegiality Award. The award helped her attend the 2019 SID meeting in Chicago and to present her work at NIH following the meeting. Here she reports on her experience:
Deadline: 1 June 2019 The ESDR is offering 3 awards to young South Korea-based researchers wishing to attend ESDR 2019. The objective of the awards is to help promising researchers obtain international exposure of their work and to build networks in Europe at an early stage in their career and thereby help develop their professionalism and sense of achievement.
JID Current Issue
- Second primary cancers in patients with invasive and in situ squamous cell skin carcinoma, Kaposi sarcoma and Merkel cell carcinoma: role for immune mechanisms?
- MCPyV Large T antigen induced atonal homolog 1 (ATOH1) is a lineage-dependency oncogene in Merkel cell carcinoma
- Oxygen-mediated control of the keratinocyte proliferation-differentiation axis
- Cutaneous wound healing in diabetic mice is improved by topical mineralocorticoid receptor blockade
- Peripheral sensitisation and loss of descending inhibition is a hallmark of chronic pruritus
- Conditional Alox12b knockout: degradation of the corneocyte lipid envelope in a mouse model of autosomal recessive congenital ichthyoses
- The Long Noncoding RNA UCA1 Negatively Regulates Melanogenesis in Melanocytes
- Nanoparticle Targeting to Scalp Hair Follicles – New Perspectives for a Topical Therapy of Alopecia Areata
- IL-17A dissociates inflammation from fibrogenesis in systemic sclerosis (scleroderma)
- BJD Editor’s Choice
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.