3-5 October 2018, Budapest
EADV-ESDR Summer Research Workshop, 4-8 June 2018. Naples, Italy
Deadline for Applications: 4 February 2018 (APPLY HERE)
The ESDR will be providing travel grants up to EUR 1'500 to offset costs associated with attending the IID 2018 Meeting in Orlando, Florida (16-19 May 2018).
Deadline: 31 January 2018
The ESDR is pleased to announce a call for nominations for Dermatology Residents, Post-Doctoral Fellows or PhD students, to participate in the International Investigative Dermatology 2018 (IID 2018) Trainee Retreat. The retreat will be held in conjunction with the SID and the JSID on Wednesday, 16 May from 07.00 at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort (as part of the IID 2018 Meeting from 16-19 May 2018 in Orlando, Florida).
JID Current Issue
- Epidermal fatty acid binding protein prevents chemical-induced skin tumorigenesis by regulation of TPA-induced IFN/p53/SOX2 pathway in keratinocytes
- Longitudinal study of the psoriasis-associated skin microbiome during therapy with ustekinumab in a randomized Phase 3b clinical trial
- microRNA signatures in diagnosis and prognosis of cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Neutrophil adhesion is a prerequisite for antibody-mediated proteolytic tissue damage in experimental epidermolysis bullosa acquisita
- Biosynthesis of D-series resolvins in skin provides insights into their role in tissue repair
- Selective use of cyclosporine for Stevens-Johnson syndrome / toxic epidermal necrolysis may exclude patients with poor prognostic factors
- Facial Wrinkles in Europeans: a Genome-Wide Association Study
- SOX9 Transcriptionally Regulates mTOR-Induced Proliferation of Basal Cell Carcinomas
- TRPA1 acts in a protective manner in imiquimod-induced psoriasiform dermatitis in mice
- Montagna Symposium 2017—Precision Dermatology: Next Generation Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.