Our next ESDR Kitchen webinar takes place on 5 August 2020. Chris Griffiths will be joining us to talk about his journey investigating psoriasis. Check our schedule page for forthcoming episdes and links to past broadcasts. Registration is free. We look forward to seeing you at the next session.
ESDR is thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new series of live webinars: ESDR Kitchen.
Members can now access the JID from home by logging into the ESDR site or through JIDonline.org. Please click here for further details.
Deadline for Applications: 22 June 2020. Applications will shortly open for the 2020 LEO Foundation Awards. If you are resident in an EMEA (Europe/Middle East/Africa) country and meet the eligibility criteria, please submit your application here. One grant of $100,000 will be selected from applicants in the EMEA region. Applications will be reviewed by an international review panel from ESDR, JSID and SID. The successful candidate will receive his/her award later in the year.
JID Current Issue
- The RAC1 target NCKAP1 plays a crucial role in progression of BRAF/PTEN -driven melanoma in mice
- MRGPRX2 Activation Causes Increased Skin Reactivity in Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria Patients
- Identification of a mosaic activating mutation in GNA11 in atypical Sturge-Weber Syndrome
- Differential SATB1 expression reveals heterogeneity of cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Differential effects of dimethylfumarate and monomethylfumarate on neutrophil granulocyte and peripheral blood mononuclear cell apoptosis
- Table of Contents
- Subscription Information
- Editorial Board
- Cells to Surgery Quiz: August 2020
The Journal of Investigative Dermatology (JID) is the official journal of the ESDR and SID. JID publishes papers describing original research on all aspects of cutaneous biology and skin disease. All ESDR members receive a print copy of the JID as well as access through this website.